10 ways to reduce social interaction
As we navigate through these trying times, we must think about the future. There will be a time when the lockdown is lifted, but life may not be the same even then.
As long as a vaccine for Covid-19 is not invented, we must focus on reducing social contact and practice distancing to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
Here are 10 ways you can reduce social interaction:
1. Instead of visiting your family and relatives physically, talk to them on video calls.
2. Delegate one person (preferably someone young) to go out for grocery shopping, when the shops are likely to be less crowded.
3. Limit the number of people you run or workout with. Go to a park that is less crowded, or visit it when there aren’t too many people around.
4. Opt for online shopping.
5. Spend time with friends on video calls, and find activities that can be done online.
6. Consult doctors or seek medical help online, where applicable.
7. Workout and practice yoga at home. You can find tutorials on the Internet to guide you.
8. Instead of eating out, get takeouts or other delivery services.
9. Use a mask and keep practicing good hygiene etiquette.
10. Work from home if your job allows for it.